adventure, basketball, canal, chocolate, chocolatefix, coldweather, delicious, dessert, diet, easyrecipes, food, goodfood, goodrecipes, healthy, healthyeating, homemade, NAC, onthegofood, ottawaadventures, paleo, peanutbutter, skating, stayingwarm, weekend
This past weekend was action packed!
We watched the Women’s Basketball team dominate against Laurentian University.
Spent the evening at the National Arts Centre
Watched Red Bull Crashed Ice to see one of the athletes I work with
Went skating on the canal
Ate Beaver Tails on the canal (first time EVER having a beaver tail)
Tried to survive the cold
Watched Julien shovel our neighbours driveway
And ate these amazing little chocolates. The recipe was on a paleo site. So, I have decided to go Paleo, so I can eat these. Juuuust kidding, I will not being going Paleo anytime soon. However, I will continue to eat these.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup high quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt coconut oil.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin tin cups or silicon muffin cups and fill half-inch full.
- Chill for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes.
- When firm, remove. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator and try not to eat them all in one sitting!